Gillette or Other Razor Blade Bank Replating Service
1. Inspection, dings are lessened.
2. Deep Cleaning / Disinfecting in 160 degree Ultrasonic with special degreaser / soap scum remover.
3. Polishing. Worn, pitted locations are sanded and or smoothed out, heavy pitting is glass blasted to a satin finish if needed. The bank is sanded to remove all scratches then mirror polished smooth. Heavy frosting , scratches, or pitting are sometimes left due to the thinness of the metal.
4. Hand Polish with special jewelers cloths.
5. Ultrasonic Deep Clean / Disinfecting at 160 degrees, 160 degree Electroclean, Surface Activation, Mirror Nickel Plating
6. 24K Hard Gold Plate @ 29µin. if chosen.
7. Final Hand Polish
After Pictures are sent to owner for approval, your Blade Bank is returned in a Gold Bar Gift Box with a Certificate of Authenticity, that states the blade bank was replated and refurbished from it’s original condition, along with a Vintage Gillette Logo Card. Guaranteed for 6 months under normal use, if cleaned only with Dawn dish liquid, a soft toothbrush, and hair dryer dried, returned with original certificate.
After purchase, wrap your razor well and ship to: Chris Spencer, PO Box 54, Frannie, WY 82423
Please include a note with your contact information and plating preferences. Order Status can be checked at – https://backroadsgold.com/order-status/
Info and Examples are available on our website- www.backroadsgold.com, Facebook- www.facebook.com/backroadsgold/
Back Roads Gold is not an associate of the Gillette Company and the content or viewpoint of this product is not endorsed by the Gillette Company.
Shipping to USA and CANADA ONLY. We will not falsify Customs forms, Please Dont Ask. Sale is marked as Gift Razor – Value of sale and HS Code 8212.10